Subject: work item 46

Work item 46 covers the element that's included as StatusDetail when you
have a status code of missing-attribute. The spec says to use Attribute
with no AttributeValue to specify a specific missing attribute but no
specific required value. The problem is that this isn't schema valid.

After thinking about this, rather than introduce a new element somewhere
that is used only in this case to report missing attributes, I'd like to
suggest that we keep the current text, and simply clarify that ommitting
the AttributeValue isn't schema valid, but is the right approach in this
case. I think this will cause less confusion than introducing a new,
special-purpose element, and I don't think that anyone will really be
schema-validating specific elements in StatusDetail anyway.

Does this sound reasonable?

seth