Subject: Re: [xacml] Summary of issues: WI#10. Parameters for CombiningAlgorithms

Michiharu Kudoh wrote:
> [...]
> <Policy PolicyId="P1" algid="priority-rule-combo-algo">
>    <CombinerParameters>
>      <CombinerParameter ParameterName="creater">
>        <AttributeValue DataType="string">Alice</AttributeValue>
>      </CombinerParameter>
>    </CombinerParameters>

If we're only using attribute values now, and not expressions (which I
think may be the direcion we're heading), I'd suggest that we cut down
on tags by saying:

   <CombinerParameter ParamterName="creater"
                      DataType="...string">Alice</CombinerParameter>

In other words, make CombinerParameter an AttributeValue. This is how
AttributeAssignments look, and I think it makes sense here too. Just a
thought...

seth