Subject: Re: [xacml] Summary of issues: WI#10. Parameters for CombiningAlgorithms

Seth,

It may be a nice idea to cut down the tags, but the extensions sometimes
burn you later, such as if the CombinerParameter ever did become an
expression, or we wanted to include something else. I will point to
<Condition> which extended the <ApplyType> as an example, and had to be
changed.

Cheers,
-Polar