Subject: XACML names

Colleagues - I am looking at XACML names in light of the OASIS naming
guidelines.

For instances, the schema namespace should change from

urn:oasis:xacml:2.0:policy:schema:os

urn:oasis:xacml:policy:schema:2.0:os

Similar changes would be required to the function, attribute and data-type
identifiers.

These changes seem rather radical.  Perhaps, we should invoke the
"grandfather" clause, and stick to our existing naming scheme.  What do
people think?

All the best.  Tim.

Tim Moses
613.270.3183