Subject: Re: [xacml] xacml, policy, issuer, combinator parameters...

If you're accepting that that there is an issuer/authority associated
with a policy, then it becomes irrelevant to the *current* discussion
why that "who" is the chosen issuer or how you determined that "who".
The issue at hand is where you keep that association.

If you're not accepting that there is an issuer associated with a
policy, then we also have no discussion...

I simply don't understand why you even want to have a discussion of how
a policy "written" by polar becomes "mine". The reduction: polar *says*
A & frank *believes* polar => frank *says* A...  is at the heart of the
proposed scheme.... but never mind, I don't want to discuss that here as
it is not part of the current issue.

I rest my case.

-Frank..