Subject: Re: [xacml] Brief summary of yesterday's focus group call

Hi Bill,

I would strongly suggest that you and other TC members do not reply to
Tony's email.

For Tony to make such a bold statement without providing any explanation
or constructive suggestions is considered childish, obnoxious and even
unprofessional in my book, and doesn't deserve our attention.

Thanks, Frank.