Subject: Re: [xacml] Brief summary of yesterday's focus group call

Frank,

Last time I checked, I thought most of us lived in America.  (Although,
with the current administration, I'm having my doubts if that actually
means now what I thought it meant in the past).

Notwithstanding, no matter how much you personally consider it annoying,
along with the meaning of a few other insulting terms, Anthony has the
right to say anything he that he wants, and he may ask any questions he
wants. He has the right to a respectful reply or rebuttal, as Bill has
done.

Furthermore, I don't think his statement is that unreasonable, and it is
certainly worthy of a _civil_ discussion.

-Polar