Subject: Re: [xacml] delegation constraints schema

Simon,

This seems good to me. However, I don't think re-applying the
constraints on the immediate delegate to re-delegates is a good idea. If
someone satisfies the constraints of the immediate delegate, there is no
need for someone else to delegate to him, since he already has the
administrative right himself.

I agree with you that the DelegationConstraint should be optional. If it
is present, re-delegates have to meet it. If it is not present, there is
no constraint on re-delegates.

Best regards, Erik