Subject: Focus group meetings

During the last two focus group meetings no one except me showed up.
Could we establish some kind of procedure for deciding a day or so in
advance whether there will be a meeting? The time is not the most
convenient for me, so I'd rather go to sleep than wait for the meeting
just to discover that there is no one else on the line.

Best regards, Erik