Subject: Re: [xacml] Groups - Changes Since XACML 1.0(xacml_1.x_2.0_diffs_draft.doc) uploaded

Daniel,

The DataType "xpath-expression" is defined in the "Hierarchical resource
profile of XACML v2.0", but it is not in the XACML core specification.
The profile references XPath Version 1.0.

Could you clarify what you mean by "policy recombination algorithms"?
Is this just another term for "policy combining algorithms"?  Could you
give a concrete example of how XQuery would be used to express something
like Deny-Overrides?