Subject: Re: [xacml-comment] Public Comment

Rich,

I will fix the old reference to the SAML schemas in our next revision of
the XACML-SAML profile.

We can't simply replace the XACML 2.0 XACML-SAML schemas with the
corrected ones because it was the old ones that were approved as OASIS
Standard.  We are working on a revision of the XACML-SAML spec and
schemas that we would approve as a Committee Draft, giving it official
standing as being "approved" by the XACML TC.  The current corrected
spec and schemas are "errata", and I do not think there is a place for
errata in the http://docs.oasis-open.org tree, but I will check with the
OASIS administration.

Thank you for bringing the old sstc schema reference to our attention.

Regards,
Anne Anderson