Subject: Issues for this week's meeting

All,

This is just a reminder to put the issues we didn't have time with last
meeting on the agenda this week. I am mostly done with the first draft
of the 3.0 core and once these issues have been decided, I will post it,
and an updated delegation draft, so there is time for everyone to read
them before the F2F.

Issue 40: the ResourceContent element and backwards compatibility:

Thread starts here:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200702/msg00002.html

Issue 64, simplified treatment of administrative deny:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200701/msg00019.html

Issue 63: Generalization of multiple resources:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200701/msg00018.html