Subject: presentation given at RSA 2007 meeting

Colleagues,

Recently I gave a presentation on XACML 2.0 at RSA. The main focus was
on the creation of effective XACML 2.0 implementations and some of the
challenges that we have faced.

I have uploaded this document into the document repository:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/download.php/22335/RSA-V09.ppt

I would especially to bring your attention to slides 19-28 and would
request time in an upcoming meeting to discuss these issues.

- prateek