Subject: A problem with the Target

All,

We had a discussion earlier about the generalization of the Target. We
decided that we will not allow mixing of different attribute categories
within the same ConjunctiveMatch since this makes indexing more
difficult. This is a no-no:

<Target>
    <DisjunctiveMatch>
        <ConjunctiveMatch>
            <Match
                MatchId="string-equal">
                <AttributeValue
                    DataType="string">Alice</AttributeValue>
                <AttributeDesignator Category="access-subject"
                    AttributeId="subject-id"
                    DataType="string"/>
            </Match>
            <Match
                MatchId="string-equal">
                <AttributeValue
                    DataType="string">proxy1</AttributeValue>
                <AttributeDesignator Category="intermediate-subject"
                    AttributeId="subject-id"
                    DataType="string"/>
            </Match>
        </ConjunctiveMatch>
    </DisjunctiveMatch>
</Target>

However, this was possible with subject categories in 2.0. So we are no
longer backwards compatible with 2.0.

I have no idea how to fix this, besides to allow mixing of categories in
a ConjunctiveMatch.