Subject: Re: [xacml] F2F Agenda DRAFT #1

DAY 1 - Tuesday, March 13
DAY 2 - Wednesday, March 14

I am not aware of Bridge line as of yet. There have been volunteers
to use a cell phone, but accessibility to network and sound quality
make this somewhat questionable in terms of usability. Since there
will be wireless access into the room we can post an update first
thing Tuesday morning on the practicality of using a cell phone (or
is a land line is acquired).