Subject: Opportunity at RSA US for XACML InterOp

Hi,
I have been in negotiation with RSA for some time over a space for an
InterOp at the US event as this was the consensus of the group.

They want more details and a compelling abstract, are we sticking with the
same scenario or doing something different? Based on list traffic, it looks
like a lot of new features are being discussed.

That said; I need a 'solid' idea of participants before I can even make a
guess at costs. They are very tight on space, so the sooner the better on
your reply.

Cheers,
Dee Schur
OASIS Member Support