Subject: Re: [xacml-demo-tech] Opportunity at RSA US for XACML InterOp

Would definitely like to see more function feature to be shown, so based upon that we would be interested

Inactive hide details for "Dee Schur" ---10/09/2007 08:34:40 AM---Hi,"Dee Schur" ---10/09/2007 08:34:40 AM---Hi,

"Dee Schur" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>

<xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>, <xacml-demo-tech@lists.oasis-open.org>, <xacml-demo-mktg@lists.oasis-open.org>

10/09/2007 08:34 AM

[xacml-demo-tech] Opportunity at RSA US for XACML InterOp

Hi,
I have been in negotiation with RSA for some time over a space for an
InterOp at the US event as this was the consensus of the group.

They want more details and a compelling abstract, are we sticking with the
same scenario or doing something different? Based on list traffic, it looks
like a lot of new features are being discussed.

That said; I need a 'solid' idea of participants before I can even make a
guess at costs. They are very tight on space, so the sooner the better on
your reply.

Cheers,
Dee Schur
OASIS Member Support