Subject: Re: [xacml] Feedback: My presentation at CSI Annual 2007 this week

I also want to mention that there was a presentation from Abbie (cannot
remember 2005 or 2006) that basically answered the confusion about SAML2
and XACML2, that I found online (did not use the material in my
presentation as I saw it after I delivered).

This is the reason why I felt the need for a Focus Area for XACML (just
like the one being done for SAML) that can group together presentations,
articles etc.

--
Anil Saldhana
Project/Technical Lead,