Subject: RE: [xacml] RSA 2008

I don't see any problem with working with Liberty, does anyone else? We
probably need to consider IPR issues. Are you involved with LA? Wouldn't
this actually be many of the same participants? Yes, there is much work
ahead but what a compelling demo, no?
My concern now is blocking out the space, we can all work internally to
actually bring the pieces together before April, no?
Best,
Dee

-----Original Message-----
From: Prateek Mishra [mailto:prateek.mishra@ORACLE.COM]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 9:51 AM
To: Dee Schur
Cc: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org; xacml-demo-mktg@lists.oasis-open.org;
xacml-demo-tech@lists.oasis-open.org

Dee,

this is only a sketch, it has some interesting aspects, but someone has
to sign up and develop this in detail.

It also makes references to many non-standard concepts: filtering,
patient preferences, consent etc. None of this has been standardized
within XACML, in fact, the Liberty Alliance IGF effort directly speaks
to formalizing these concepts based on a XACML foundation.

In addition,  there is a minimum of 2-3 person months of detailed work
here before this can be something our products team can
engage with.

Who is the person(s) and when do they plan to start work on this?

- prateek