Subject: Re: FW: [xacml] Feedback: My presentation at CSI Annual 2007 thisweek

Will the SAML corporate sponsors frown if we reuse a portion of the SAML
focus area for xacml (considering that there is a SAML 2 profile for XACML)?

This is only if we find that there is not enough
funding/interest/volunteers available to do a separate xacml focus area.

--
Anil Saldhana
Project/Technical Lead,