Subject: FW: [xacml] Feedback: My presentation at CSI Annual 2007 this week

OASIS would be happy to create an XACML XML.org Focus Area, similar to the ones
we're working on now for SAML and BPEL, and the existing ones for DITA,
OpenDocument, UDDI, and ebXML. The sites serve as online communities where
everyone is welcome to register and contribute content.

XML.org Focus Areas feature a Wiki Knowledgebase of collaborative pages on
topics related to using and understanding an OASIS Standard. They also
incorporate sections for:
* company press releases, announcements, and news articles
* schedule of upcoming conference presentations, webinars, training classes,
* products and services listings
* directory of links to white papers, slide presentations, case studies, and
other materials
* testimonials
* blogs
* forums

Funding to create and maintain XML.org Focus Areas is provided by corporate
sponsorships. Content oversight is handled by a TC or a subset of TC members.

If you're interested in discussing this further, I'd be happy to provide more
details on an upcoming TC call or schedule a separate call--whichever makes
sense for the TC.

Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications