Subject: Re: [xacml] Question on xacml 2.0 - multiple action-id Request/Actionelements

All,

Personally I think doing multiple requests is a cleaner approach and is
much less likely to result in bugs in policies, but I don't see any
reason to forbid this if you are willing to handle the resulting
complexity in the policies.

Perhaps you would want to use some other attribute id than action-id,
since it's not really an action id anymore, but a set of actions.