Subject: Re: [xacml] Does the XACML 2.0 and 3.0 Subject have some inconsistenciesin Core and Multi Profile?

Hi Rich,

The other categories may be user defined categories (not really
recommended, but possible if users insist), the traditional XACML 2.0
subject categories (which translate directly into attribute categories
in 3.0) or the categories associated with delegation.

For a regular XACML request only one element with a given attribute is
allowed, anything else is an error. Multiple elements with identical
categories are used in the multiple resource profile.

Best regards,
erik