Subject: Re: [xacml] Issue: Hierarchical profile appears ambiguous and inconsistent

I think the current profile suffers a lot from our decision to use it
for both XML/XPath based and attribute based approaches.    They are
distinct enough to be done separately, but we did not have enough
cycles to do that.

Maybe it is a good time to split and formalize the attribute -based
approach a bit more - in particular remove any requirements for
identifiers and any references to URI's.

Daniel;