Subject: RE: [xacml] Proposed Agenda for 27 August 09 TC Meeting

The original plan was for me to spend a portion of the call introducing AMF. Let's decide at the beginning of the call if we still plan to do that or want to take up some of the items listed herre first.

Hal

-----Original Message-----
From: bill parducci [mailto:bill@parducci.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 11:45 PM
To: XACML TC

Time: 10:00 am EDT
Tel: 513-241-0892 Access Code: 65998

Proposed Agenda for 27 August 09 TC Meeting:

10:00 - 10:05 Roll Call & Approve Minutes
  13 August 2009 TC Meeting
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200907/msg00017.html

10:05 - 10:10 Administrivia
   XSPA Attestations
    VA
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200908/msg00009.html
    Jericho Systems
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200908/msg00011.html
    Sun
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200908/msg00012.html

    ODF Document Controls Profile uploaded
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200908/msg00015.html

  10:10 - 11:00 Issues
    AttributeAssignmentExpression
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200908/msg00013.html

  Issues carried over from August 13 meeting:
   Core Conformance
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200907/msg00022.html

   XACML Future Work
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200907/msg00026.html
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200907/msg00027.html

  Issues from comment list:
   Aggregated list
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200908/msg00014.html

   Comments on the XACML 3.0 commitee draft 1 (16 April 2009) during
the public review period
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml-comment/200907/msg00000.html

   Comments on the Hierarchical and Multiple Resource Profile of XACML
3.0
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml-comment/200907/msg00001.html

  Issues carried over from July 16 meeting:
   relax-ng grammar for xacml
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200907/msg00002.html

   XSPA Profile of XACML v2.0 for Healthcare / Action Item from 2-Jul-09
    (has updated attached spreadsheet)
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200907/msg00009.html

   x.500 (new concerns on same issue from prev mtgs)
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200907/msg00010.html

   Comments on: Open Document Format Office Appl Controls Profile
   htp://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200907/msg00012.html