Subject: Updated public review issues list

All,

The minutes from last week are not out yet, but according to my own
notes we made decisions on issues 9, 17, 20 and 24, so I have updated
this list. I also added the new issues 55 and 56 which I posted about
since the previous update.

The list of issues which I believe are "easy" to handle is this:

51
52
53
54
55
56

Best regards,
Erik

xacml-3.0-cd-1-comments-upd-12Oct2009.xls