Subject: RE: [xacml] F2F Agenda Topics

This sounds like a very strange business case, and I don't see how XACML
can help.

It does not appear to be a rational model for policy development if
independent groups are making rules concerning potentially overlapping
instances of subject/resource/action.  That is anarchy, not federation.

And even if some enterprises find it useful to develop policies that
way, the PDP implementation should allow specifying one of the existing
policy-combining algorithms (or a custom one) at the notional "root" of
the policy tree.

Regards,
--Paul