Subject: JSON Profile WD09

Dear all,

During the Christmas break, I posted an updated version of the JSON profile based on the feedback and corrections Steven sent.

I'd like to vote this up to CSD and public review on the call next week so that it becomes closer to being an official profile by the time we do the RSA interop.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/document.php?document_id=47775

Best regards,
David.