Subject: Document Status Summary

In completion of my action item, I have created a report on the current status of active documents. It is attached. I will make a wiki page with same information to make it easier to find and update.

I did not include the MAP, XSPA Obligation or Obligation and Advice Authority Profiles.

I thought Axiomatics and ViewDS had made statements of use against all the "legacy" profiles, but I could not find them and thus could not judge if they are in the form now required by the TC process.

Editors please check if I listed the correct version.

Anyone who has attested to use please check if I listed you.

Hal