Subject: Minutes 30 January 2020 TC Meeting

Time: 2:30 PM EST (-0500 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031

Minutes for 30 January 2020 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
  Attendance
   Voting Members
     Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
     Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
     Steven Legg
     Mohammad Jafari
   Members
     Martin Smith

  Quorum: YES. Voting Members: 4 of 4 (100%)

  Approve Minutes 5 December 2019
   APPROVED

II. Administrivia
  Public review Time Extensions

III. Issues
  XACML v3.0 Time Extensions Version 1.0
   Hal:
    This has closed with no issues. Is there interest in moving this to Committee
    Specification?
   Steven:
    Yes.
   Hal:
    To do this we will need to create an electronic ballot.
   Steven:
    I move to have the Chairs request TC Admin create a ballot to create an electronic
    ballot.
   [No objections]
   ACTION ITEM:
    Hal will request that TC Admin create a ballot

  Open Policy Agent
   Hal:
    It appears to be an open source project. In the past a project memeber has been invited
    to present the technology.
  Martin offered the name of the company listed as founders.
  ACTION ITEM:
   Hal will reach out to see if a presentation can be arranged.

Meeting adjourned.