Subject: [xcbf] ITU-T Security Workshop - Seoul Korea

Dear XCBF members,

A change in circumstances will prohibit my attending
this workshop, whose details are noted at the top
of our web page. Is there any other member who is
available and able to travel to Seoul, and who
feels confident enough about our work to speak
in my place?

Contact me directly if you wish to discuss this
matter, and provide a telephone number so that we
can talk it over if you wish.

Thanks,

Phil