Subject: [xcbf] May 16 Net mtg

Dear XCBF group,
I had been pulled away by my executives to work on another urgent project
which had been consuming all of my time, and many more coming months.
So I regret not be able to participate in XCBF 5/16 Net mtg.
It was a pleasure to know some of you. I admire your efforts to advance
standards and XCBF.
IBM always encourages such  dedication.
Best regards.