Subject: [xcbf] XCBF Meeting Today

The XCBF NetMeeting will be at noon eastern time, or
9 am PST and will be hosted by Paul Thorpe of OSS
Nokalva. Paul can be reached at +1-732-302-9669 x500
if people need to phone him for detailed instructions
on connecting.

A simple version of NetMeeting comes with Windows. To
access this program, click on your Start button, then
select Programs, then Accessories, then Communications
to find and start NetMeeting.

The dial in number is the IP address Paul posted earlier,
66.146.12.68. Some of you I know have already tested
connecting with Paul. But this is really a first time
for many of us, so I do expect that we may not be as
productive initially as I think we will become later.

I am just in from speaking in Seoul, and still working
on an agenda which I will post to the XCBF list. I will
try to post all of the meeting documents to the XCBF
web site before noon. So I apologize in being very much
last minute on this work, and I'll try to catch up this
morning.

Given that we achieve a quorum, I plan to ask a series
of questions and to get agreement on how best to move
the work forward. One will be on a proposed future
NetMeeting schedule.

Phil