Subject: [xcbf] Next Meeting

Just a reminder that our next net meeting is scheduled for this
coming Friday at 12 noon ET.

At the request of OASIS I have started using their new Word
templates to help them sort the bugs out. I have now styled the
input document from the last meeting using the OASIS template,
and I have added new text, as well as corrections based on the
comments that some of you have sent me.

I will post this new version of our document no later than Monday
so that you all have time for review before our meeting. But I've
included a copy of what I have so far for you to look at.

You will be pleased to note that the new OASIS format comes with
line numbers when you click on "View Document Map". This should make
our work go a little easier.

If you have comments with suggested text, example encodings, or any
other inputs for consideration please send them to the list.

Phil