Subject: [xcbf] [Fwd: Only 2 More Days Left to Save 520 Euros !]

I'll be speaking at this conference. The topic
will be secure XML messages based on an ASN.1
schema - essentially the work going on in XCBF.

Phil

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Only 2 More Days Left to Save 520 Euros !
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 18:07:39 +0100
From: <rsaconference2002europe@lke.com>
To: <phil.griffin@ASN-1.com>

<http://www.rsaconference.net/html_email/discount4/mary.jpg>
<http://www.rsaconference.net/html_email/discount4/register.jpg>

<http://www.rsaconference.net/html_email/discount4/spacer.gif>

<http://www.rsaconference.net/html_email/discount4/headline.gif>

<http://www.rsaconference.net/html_email/discount4/spacer.gif>
Join over 1,000 security minded professionals at Europe's premiere
e-security conference. If you are involved in information
security as a
developer, engineer, IT professional, or government official,
this event
is designed for you.

<http://www.rsaconference.net/html_email/discount4/spacer.gif>
<http://www.rsaconference.net/html_email/discount4/spacer.gif>

<http://www.rsaconference.net/html_email/discount4/symbol.gif>

<http://www.rsaconference.net/html_email/discount4/spacer.gif>

This year's Conference features classes tracked as follows:

Applied Security Track
Developers' Track
Hackers & Threats Track
Implementers' Track
Law, Policy & Privacy Tracklet
Perimeter Defense Track
Mobile Security Tracklet

<http://www.rsaconference.net/html_email/discount4/spacer.gif>

<http://www.rsaconference.net/html_email/discount4/spacer.gif>
Register three or more people from the same organisation at the same
time and you will receive an additional EUR100 off each
registration fee.
Visit www.rsaconference.com
<http://www.rsaconference.net/paris/launchreg.html> > Paris for
instructions.

<http://www.rsaconference.net/html_email/discount4/spacer.gif>

<http://www.rsaconference.net/html_email/discount4/spacer.gif>
<http://www.rsaconference.net/html_email/discount4/spacer.gif>
RSA Conference 2002, Europe is brought to you through the support of
these leading organisations:

<http://www.rsaconference.net/html_email/discount4/spacer.gif>

<http://www.rsaconference.net/html_email/discount4/sponsors.jpg>

?In My End Is My Beginning.? The RSA Conference 2002, Europe theme
commemorates Mary Queen of Scots, who in 1586 attempted to overthrow
Queen Elizabeth I of England. Mary?s plot was discovered after a
cipher
she was using to communicate to her co-conspirators was broken.
To learn
more about Mary?s story, visit www.rsaconference.com
<http://www.rsaconference.com/>.

RSA, the RSA Conference logo and the RSA Brick are trademarks of RSA
Security Inc. All other marks are trademarks of their respective
companies. ©2001 RSA Security Inc. All rights reserved.

   <http://www.rsaconference.net/html_email/discount4/spacer.gif>