Subject: [xcbf] Web page updates

On the XCBF web page, under the Documents link,
you'll find two new links to the latest XCBF
schema and the latest revision of our working
document.

The WD has been updated to reflect the changes
made in the X9.84:2002 revision. Monica did some
glossary work that has now been incorporated, and
there are three XML examples near the end.

More coming when I get back from London next week.
If you have comments please direct them to this
list so that they are properly logged. I would
appreciate it if any suggestions were accompanied
by proposed amendment text, and line numbers should
always be cited.

Phil