Subject: Re: [xcbf] vote from dr paul Gerome

That's three out of four Liaison SC votes in favor. I'll update the
XCBF web page with this information (and add a place for the
SC member names as well - we now have Monica and I as
liaisons to the OASIS SJC and PaulG as liaison to SG17).

If there are others that anyone thinks that we need to consider,
just sing out.

Phil