Subject: Re: [xcbf] Tuesday, 11 March 2003 Ballot

Alessandro. I posted notice of the ballot starting to the
list, so that everyone knew that the ballot had started.
Before this, I posted several notices, starting as early
as last December of the process that would be followed
to try to progress our work.

After over a week of no response, I sent you at least one
email reminding you of the ballot and asking that you vote.
Five days ago, you wrote me and told me to expect your
vote the next day.

I trust that you have looked into the new web pages for
the XCBF group. I will attempt in the next ballot to use
the automated balloting process. This will make it easier
to manage the ballot and to record votes.

Phil