Subject: Re: [xcbf] Discussion document on XCBF spec

> If we are saying that some (random) types have to be CXER-encoded and
> others can be XER, then the "clearly" bit gets quite problematic.
> (There will be border issues, for example on white-space where the two
> encoding rules change over.  But maybe we accept the presence of bugs
> until an interworking problem arises, in the interests of getting this
> stuff out of the door.)

I have no problems with the potential bugs because it is standard practice
today to mix BER and DER in messages and I would think its parallel (XER and
CXER) would be no different.

I guess it is up to Tyky if we have a NetMeeting or phone conference.  I
personally would prefer a conference call as I think NetMeeting is too buggy
(dropped connections and the like).

Ed