xdi message

Subject: XRI/XDI/Dataweb article

XDI TC Members and Observers:

Digital ID World just published an article about XRI, XDI, and the Dataweb this morning to coincide with our first meeting this afternoon. This should be a handy reference for any of us that need to point others to a quick summary of what XRIs and XDI is all about:

http://www.digitalidworld.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=212&mode=&order=0

I’ll see everyone on the first meeting telecon shortly.

=Drummond