xdi message

Subject: Agenda for XDI TC Wed. 2/25 7-9 AM Pacific

XDI TC Members & Observers:

Following is the agenda for the XDI TC telecon to be held tomorrow from 7-9
AM Pacific Time. As a reminder, the call-in info is:

Conference Call-in Number: (408) 416-4321
Conference ID: 3469
Passcode: 151714

AGENDA
========

1) ROLL CALL

2) REVIEW OF XDI TC CHARTER
Review of the XDI TC charter, deliverables, schedule, etc. (postponed from
the first meeting).

3) REVIEW OF XRI TC REMAINING DELIVERABLES
For non-XRI TC members, we will do a brief review of its remaining
deliverables and schedule as we have a dependency on the output of this TC.

4) VICE CHAIR
Ajay Madhok will report on his action item to propose a role for XDI TC
vice-chair. If there is consensus we will accept nominations for this
position.

5) LIAISONS
We will discuss and approve liaisons with other OASIS TCs and other
related standards bodies, including:

a) Trusted Computing Group (https://www.trustedcomputinggroup.org/home)
b) Telemanagement Forum (http://www.tmforum.org/)
c) International Security, Trust, and Privacy Alliance (ISTPA -
http://www.istpa.org)

If you believe the XDI TC should form a liaison with another OASIS TC or
industry group you are involved with, please feel free to raise it.

6) INITIAL CONTRIBUTIONS
We will accept initial contributions to the TC, including two contributions
from XNSORG (www.xns.org) as described in the charter. Any other
contributions are welcome.

7) USE CASES AND REQUIREMENTS WORK PLAN
We will discuss how to most efficiently approach the production of our first
deliverable specified in the Charter, the XDI Use Cases & Requirements
document.

8) CLOSING AND REVIEW OF ACTION ITEMS

Please send email to the list or the chairs if you wish to add other agenda
items.

=Drummond