xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] Groups - Proposed XDI TC Charter Revision v3 (xdi-charter-02-v3.doc) uploaded

[Resending because I forgot to include the XDI TC email that had the link to
the proposed new charter. Sorry. =Drummond]

Mary,

The XDI TC would like to update its charter (see email/link below.) The
primary reason is to update its list of deliverables, which is significantly
out of date. At the same time we would like to slightly update and clarify
terminology and wording.

There is no change in purpose or scope.

Besides soliciting your feedback about this improved wording, we also wanted
to check on the IPR language (currently the last paragraph in the Statement
of Purpose section). This was OASIS-approved wording back when the charter
was first composed. Is is still the wording that should be included, or has
the new IPR policy changed that?

As soon as you can advise us on this and any other feedback, we are ready to
hold a vote and approve this updated charter.

Thank you,

=Drummond
Drummond Reed
XDI TC Co-Chair