xdi message

Subject: Temporary suspension of unofficial XDI TC telecons

XDI TC Members and Observers,

After talking with several TC members this week, we agreed that so many of
us are currently so deeply involved with building/delivering the XRI
infrastructure that XDI needs to succeed that we are regularly finding
ourselves unable to make time for the weekly XDI TC telecons.

So we decided it would be more efficient to simply temporarily suspend our
weekly telecons until after XRI infrastructure is up and running in early
spring, and in the meantime continue discussions/updates via the mailing
list and wiki -- or via an occasional telecon if needed (for which we will
send ample notice to the list.)

We should be back up to full speed in time to begin planning for the OASIS
Symposium in San Fransisco 9-12 May. Please mark that on your calendars and
plan to attend if you can.

Best,

=Drummond