xdi message

Subject: RE: feedback on XDI charter

XDI TC Members and Observers:

Giovanni Bartolomeo and associates in Italy, who have expressed an interest
in joining the TC, have suggested some a few enhancements to our proposed
charter revision. You can see the revised proposal at:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/CharterRevision02

You can review the revisions at:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/CharterRevision02?action=diff

I believe these are excellent suggestions, and I look forward to having
Giovanni Bartolomeo and associates join us in our work.

Please do submit any other proposed revisions or enhancements. We intend to
submit the new charter after our IPR mode vote at the end of the month.

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Giovanni Bartolomeo [mailto:giovanni.bartolomeo@uniroma2.it]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 12:33 PM
To: Drummond Reed
Cc: blefari@uniroma2.it; Stefano Salsano
Subject: feedback on XDI charter

Dear Drummond,

please find attached a document containing a feedback on the XDI
charter. We just made very few changes, basically addressing two topics:
- one modification could be related to the adoption of XDI also in a
wider scope than the Web, e.g. using other IP technologies. As a
possible proposal, a new binding to the SIP protocol might pave the
way toward this direction.
- the second is about the introduction of profile management systems,
the original document already quoted identity management systems; we
believe that the two could be thought as two sides of the same coin.

Thanks and looking forward to hear from you!
Giovanni