xdi message

Subject: Agenda:Joint XRI & XDI TC Telecon 10AM PT Thursday 2007-11-07

Following is the agenda for a joint unofficial telecon of the XRI and XDI
TCs at:

Date:  Thursday, 07 November 2007 USA
Time:  10:00AM - 12:00PM Pacific Time

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial joint call of the XRI and XDI Technical Committees.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

1) REVIEW OF XRI RESOLUTION 2.0 WORKING DRAFT 11 ED08

ED08 was uploaded at ~11PM PT on Wednesday night. The links are:

PDF (this is the suggested version to open for the call):
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/26041/xri-resolution-v2.0-
wd-11-ed-08.pdf

WORD:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/26040/xri-resolution-v2.0-
wd-11-ed-08.doc

The focus of the call will be review of this final proofing draft. This is
the first draft that is 100% content complete with only one very minor issue
in the XSD in Appendix C.

We will review each revision marked with either revision marks or a comment.
The only complete section requiring review are:

* Section 12, Redirect and Ref Processing

* Appendix F

2) SCHEDULE COMMITTEE DRAFT 02 VOTE

We will finalize the schedule for final proofing and posting of the final
Working Draft 11 for the Committee Draft vote.

3) REQUEST BY MARCUS SABADELLO FOR FEEDBACK ON PROPOSED XRI 3.O
IMPLEMENTATION REQUIREMENTS

See Markus' message to the list at:

	http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/200711/msg00014.html

4) INVITATION FOR THE XRI TC TO JOIN THE OASIS ID-TRUST MEMBER SECTION

The XRI TC has been invited to join the ID-Trust Member Section. You can
learn more about it at:

	http://oasis-idtrust.org/

We have scheduled for ID-Trust MS Steering Committee member Abbie Barbir of
Nortel and OASIS ID-Trust Coordinator Dee Schur to join us on *next week's*
weekly telecon to explain this further. Gabe and I have had several
discussions with them which we will summarize tomorrow, but we wanted to
provide an advance notice of the meeting next week.

at: