xdi message

Subject: REMINDER: XDI TC Telecon MOVED to Thursday 1PM PT/4PM ET/9PM GMT

A reminder that starting this week, the weekly unofficial one-hour XDI TC
telecon will be Thursdays at a NEW TIME: 1PM PT/4PM ET/9PM GMT.

It will also be at a NEW NUMBER, courtesy of our telecon host, NeuStar:

Dial In Number: +1 571-434-5750
Conference ID:  3526

We will include these in the agenda going out on Wednesday, but I wanted to
make sure everyone remembered to update their schedule.

Talk to you then,

=Drummond