xdi message

Subject: NEW TIME: Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2008-03-06

**** NOTE THE NEW TIME AND TELECON PASSCODE FOR THIS TELECON *****

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 06 March 2008 USA
Time:  1:00PM - 2:00PM Pacific Time   <=====NOTE THE NEW TIME!!!!!!!!!

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial call of the XDI Technical Committee.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 3526     <=====NOTE THE NEW PASSCODE!!!!!!!

AGENDA

1) REPORT ON IDTRUST SYMPOSIUM

Drummond will report on the presentation on XRI and OpenID he just did at
the IDtrust Symposium, co-sponsored by the OASIS IDtrust Member Section. It
is online at:

	PPT:
http://middleware.internet2.edu/idtrust/2008/slides/01-reed-openid-xri-xrds.
ppt

	Paper:
http://middleware.internet2.edu/idtrust/2008/papers/01-reed-openid-xri-xrds.
pdf

He will also report on the strong interest he found in the XDI link contract
model.

2) ATI MODEL UPDATE

John Bradley will report back on a proposal for how to proceed with regard
to the ATI model.

3) CHARTER CLARIFICATION

As we complete the process of outlining our proposed specifications
(http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/WorkGroups), a next step is to finally do
our long-delayed charter clarification. It is especially important to
complete this before the OASIS Standard vote on XRI 2.0 begins because of
the connections between the two technologies and TCs.

4) XRI RESOLUTION AND XDI CONTEXT DISCOVERY

Per last week's telecon, we have broken out XDI Context Discovery as a
separate spec (http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/WorkGroups). This is motivated
by the key role that XDI context discovery will play in XDI infrastructure.
If there is time, Drummond and Markus will review this in more detail using
the Context Discovery section of the V9 XDI RDF Model document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/27322/xdi-rdf-model-v9.pdf

5) DATA SHARING SUMMIT AND POTENTIAL F2F MEETING

The second Data Sharing Summit was just announced this week:

	http://www.datasharingsummit.com

It will be in two parts: Friday/Saturday April 18/19 in downtown San
Francisco, and Thursday May 15 (the day after Internet Identity Workshop) at
the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA.

We will discuss what TC members can attend and whether we can do a F2F
meeting in conjunction with the May 15 date.