xdi message

Subject: No XDI TC telecon Thursday Sept 4

With Digital ID World coming at us rapidly next week (Sept. 8-10 in Anaheim,
CA), time is tight this week. So rather than resume our normal calls this
week, let's start again next Thursday, September 11. Feel free to send Bill
or myself any agenda items you'd like to have included.

We also have to have a revote on our proposed Standing Rule to hold
unofficial telecons, as we only had 10 out of 20 voting members vote (all
votes were in favor, but we must have a majority to pass a Standing Rule).
We'll put that on the agenda for next week's telecon.

=Drummond