xdi message

Subject: Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2008-09-11

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 11 September 2008 USA
Time:  1:00PM - 2:00PM Pacific Time

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 3526

AGENDA

1) GENERAL UPDATE

Since we haven't met for two months, we'll start out by having TC members
just provide each other a general update.

2) STANDING RULE BALLOT

The ballot we had in July on the following Standing Rule unfortunately did
not receive enough votes to pass in the majority (10 Yes, 0 No out of 20
voting members).

	"Standing Rule: Does the TC wish to adopt a standing rule to conduct
regular business only by electronic ballot, without Meetings, with the
exception of Meetings called for a special purpose with a minimum of 15
calendar days notice?"

So we need to have another ballot.

3) XDI AND W3C TAG DISCUSSION ON XRI

There is some relationship between the XRI TC and W3C TAG discussions (see
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriTcW3cTag) and the XDI TC specification
work. We'll discuss this and inputs we can provide the XRI TC.

4) OTHER BUSINESS