xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] Posted page with XDI metagraph predicate examples

Markus, very good point about that particular choice of phrase. How about if
we change it to the following two statements:

1) "Every node in the XDI RDF graph can be addressed by at least one XRI
representing an XDI address, and every XDI address identifies a unique node
in the XDI RDF graph."

2) "Every XDI RDF statement whose object is not a literal can be expressed
as an XRI, and every XDI address that includes a subject, predicate, and
object represents at least one XDI RDF statement."

=Drummond